BVResearch is a comprehensive database of business valuation research papers, articles, industry surveys, key court case digests, first generation content, webinar transcripts and other invaluable material from the most respected sources and experts in the profession. Analysts, attorneys, and other experts use BVResearch every day to keep current with the most important trends and topics related to business valuation.
Search by topic… search by expert … search by firm… Here are just some of the results you'll find in BVResearch:
- Key court case digests summarizing the most relevant business valuation cases – new digests added every month
- Sample and “real world” valuation reports, including four from Gary Trugman’s Understanding Business Valuation, 3rd Edition (published by AICPA)
- Articles from Business Valuation Update™, BVWire™, as well as publications from the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CICBV), Willamette Management’s Insights, and Mercer Capital’s Value Matters
- All webinar transcripts from BVR’s catalog, featuring top experts on discounts and capitalization rates, fair value accounting, subsequent events in divorce valuations, professional practice valuations, personal vs. professional goodwill and much more
- Exclusive excerpts from BVR guides and special reports – content not available anywhere else!
Some recent additions to BVResearch include:
- A Rate/Flow Model: An Alternative Approach to Determining Active/Passive Appreciation in Marital Dissolutions, by Z. Christopher Mercer
- Current Topics in Bank Valuation: Reflections on Industry Trends and Emerging Financial Reporting Issues - A webinar transcript
- Business Valuation Conference Summit on Lack of Marketability Power Point Presentation, by Ashok B. Abbott
- Built-in Capital Gains Discount: Estate of Jelke v. Commissioner, by John W. Porter, Esq.
- The Better Method: A Comparative Analysis with Restricted Stock, by Lance S. Hall
- Valuing Assets For Estate and Gift Tax Purposes: It’s in the Eye of the Beholder, by John W. Prokey, Esq.
Contact us at (503) 291-7963 ext. 2 or email email@example.com to learn more about multi-seat firm-wide pricing.